Friday, April 27, 2012

Goofy Ghouls - old draft


This is one of the old blogs which I left in draft form.  I'm going to go ahead and post this because she is one of my favorite pieces.  The series in out now and you can see it on Rebecca's website and sign up through you participating shops.  I really liked the witch but the other pieces were great fun also.

I got permission from Rebecca Wood to post a picture of this fun series we are working on called Goofy Ghouls Halloween Club. It is going to consist of 6 pieces and we'll introduce it at the January TNNA market in Phoenix. I've only got 3 of the pieces so far. Wackie Witchie is the first piece. I think the nose and the spider are my favorite parts but I thought her hat brim was interesting also, it is 3-d.

I knew when I saw the piece that I wanted those two elements to stand out. Sometimes it's really tough to wait until the piece is finished to add those little touches.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment